Grow Vegetables at Home: Eggplant
Eggplant is easy to grow in the backyard garden in warm or moderate weather, but severe cold destroys egg plants, so you need to plant them in a greenhouse or indoor in the beginning. They require enough space to grow so you can grow eggplants if you have enough space in your garden or backyard.
Tips for planting eggplants;
- Select a suitable place of full sun with well-drained soil
- Sow seeds ¼ inch deep in the soil and 18 to 20 inches apart in the row
- The rows should be at least 30 inches apart
- Apply fertilizer the plants after you transplant the seedlings of eggplant
- Plant your eggplants indoor in the beginning
- Grown eggplants in greenhouse or by using a perforated plastic sheet that keep warm the soil. The warmer will be the soil, the bigger fruits you will get.
Cont... Next "Grow Vegetables at Home: Spinach"
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.